Call of Duty: Warzone has housed a bunch of secret bunkers that have laid dormant, but now they seem to be opening and supplying vast riches within the process. the newest update has finally given players how to open the bunkers, and we’ll assist you roll in the hay yourself if you’re having trouble.
How To Unlock Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunkers
For the bunkers numbered 1-10, you’ll need a Red Access Card, found via supply crates. The cards are extremely rare, but once you discover one or kill a player holding one, you’ll get inside about one among the bunkers.
- Bunker 1: Located on the northern end of the map near the crash site.
- Bunker 2: Located to the west of the first bunker, near the dam.
- Bunker 3: Located to the east of Bloc 15.
- Bunker 4: Located just south of Bunker 3.
- Bunker 5: Located just next to Bunker 4.
- Bunker 6: Located in the western part of the map, just north of the junkyard.
- Bunker 7: Located just next to Bunker 6.
- Bunker 8: Located between the junkyard and kart racing track.
- Bunker 9: Located in the south end of Tavorsk Park
- Bunker 10: Located in the southeast end of the map in Zordaya Prison Complex
- Bunker 11: Located in the northernmost section of the map, northwest of Arklov Peak Military Base.
For Bunker 11, you will need to complete a puzzle. This involves finding the phones strewn across the map and finding one that has a Russian voice on the line. This voice is in Russian and using a table provided by Reddit user StrangerRobijn, you can translate the numbers the voice says.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Bunker Locations Map
Once you’ve got the numbers, you and your squad will head to the corresponding phones. Use this map to locate them rather than using the game’s Morse , and once they’re activated, the bunker will open and reveal its treasures.
The surprise feature came within the latest Warzone update, though fans are speculating on the existence and possible uses of the vaults since the game’s release. With them open, Activision and Infinity Ward have another gameplay element to use to form matches dynamic. The bunkers also appear to tie into the rumors of Black Ops: conflict .
The patch made a couple of other notable changes to Warzone also . It added new weapons to the Gulag, the one-on-one prison battles that permit you fight your way back to the match, along side a replacement Armor Box item and a limited-time basic battle royale mode.
More Games Guides:
- Red Dead Redemption 2: the way to complete the assistance A Brother Out and Brothers and Sisters, One and every one Stranger Missions
- Pokemon Play Guides: Go Egg Chart: 2km, 5km, 7km and 10km eggs and hatches listed
- Pokemon Go Field Research quests: May missions and rewards list
- Animal Crossing Turnips Guide: How To Play New Horizons’ Stalk Market
- How to Get Free Fortnite x Travis Scott Astronomical Event Rewards